MAKING A DIFFERENCE AT HFCS
You can make a difference at Holy Family Cathedral School! With our strong academic curriculum in a faith-based and nurturing environment, your philanthropic support is vital. Tuition covers only a portion of regular operating expenses, so donations to HFCS are significant for our success and growth.
Our donors help provide the highest quality Catholic education for our students. HFCS prides itself on developing students who are Faithful Christians, Life Long Learners, Responsible Citizens, Effective Communicators, and Global Citizens. The generosity of parents, alumni, friends, parishioners, and corporations help support the financial needs of our school. This financial support provides the education and programs which make Holy Family Cathedral School so outstanding.
Your gift to Holy Family Cathedral School does make a difference.
To see how your gift can have the greatest impact
contact our Office of Development at 714-538-6012 x360 or
by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gifts can be:
- Check: Send to HFCS, 530 S. Glassell, Orange, CA 92866
- Credit card: You can make your gift online
- Stocks and mutual funds: Discuss with your broker and include your name on the transfer.
- Retirement Assets (IRA): Contact your IRA representative to transfer funds directly to HFCS, to rollover funds, or for other funding strategies.
- Charitable Gift Fund: Contact your CGF administrator to request distribution to HFCS.
- Wills and Bequests
- Endowment: For gifts to the Holy Family Cathedral School Endowment, contact the Orange Catholic Foundation, Executive Director Cindy Bobruk at 714-282-3021.
- Matching: Your company may have a Matching Gift Program which can often double the significance of your gift.
End of the year gifts must be received by December 31. Checks must be postmarked by December 31.
Gifts made to Holy Family Cathedral School are tax-deductible (ID #94-2542859)
We are most grateful for the generosity of our donors.
~Jesus Walks on this Campus ~